Monday, April 11, 2016

BirLa TeMpLe-an epitome of beauty and peace.

I still remember my teen days when I use to ramble on the streets of Renukoot and visit Birla temple on weekends which is a cynosure of Renukoot.
It's been so long but still when we visit this tranquil



place i.e Renukoot we make Birla temple as our reunion point.
This temple has enough to make you it's philanderer. Adorn by the natural beauty this temple can sway you.
I am not exaggerating just because it's my hometown and I am not coercing anyone to visit.I just want to supplicate my readers to visit this beautiful temple and 
Accede with me.

Beautiful lighting at Birla Temple


Adorn by the beautiful lightings,the Birla Temple is an epitome of beauty.It gives an soothing experience to the visitor.Morover The watershow here is mindblowing. 
Entrance gate of Birla temple


A night view of Renukoot city from Birla Temple.


The spectacular view from the corner of Birla Temple give a visitor eternal peace and stability of mind.I'm not exaggerating the fact but its my personal experience.whenever i felt low because of a bad day or gloomy experience i used to visit this place in evening and the moment spend there was very rejuvenating.


















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Places to Visit in Renukoot

    ReplyDelete